The Angler V16 C answers every family’s demands, from serious fishing outings to weekend family fun. The exclusive GX2 double-plated bow protects high wear areas and improves performance. The hull features slotted rails for increased versatility when adding downriggers. Quality, performance & satisfaction are built-in by G3 craftsmen… the Angler V16 C can provide memories for years to come.
Features may include:
- Riveted, .080 gauge hull with GX2.064 double-plated bow
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Precision fit, powder- coated 3” tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- Three large bow deck storage boxes provide space for all of your gear. Lined lids keep rattles away for a quiet ride.
- 41″, 27 gallon livewell is divided and has quick drain plug.
- Long rod storage is lined and holds rods up to 7′ 6″ in length.
- With the passenger seat moved to the bow, the cockpit opens up for unrestricted fishing.
- Driver and passenger have high-back, comfortable fishing seats. With extra pedestal bases on front and back decks, anglers always have a good fishing location.