Experienced anglers understand that smart hull design, combined with premium fishing features, will provide rewards weekend after weekend. The new Angler V17 Tiller has all of that, plus exceptional curb appeal. From the smooth dry ride of the double-plated hull, to the redesigned instrument panel with built-in storage drawers, this is a boat built for fishing success. And it looks great at the ramp.
Features may include:
- Riveted, .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated .080 bow & bottom
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Bear® powder-coated 4” tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- The versatile bow area has three pedestal bases for success from any position. Up to three anglers can fish within easy reach of storage boxes, large livewell, and massive rod locker.
- The center rod locker organizes and protects your rigs with organized rod holders, and still has room for extra gear. Dual fold-down cup holders and step-up to front deck add even more convenience.
- The advantages of thoughtful design are apparent in the new command console for the V17 T. Switches are within easy reach, gauges are well placed and easy to read, and storage drawers provide quick access to your favorite gear.