When nothing but the best will do, then the Angler V21 F should be at the top of every serious angler’s wish list. Built to take on big water and challenging conditions, this tournament quality flagship will provide a dependable platform for the most demanding sportsman. Combine that with smart styling, comfort and convenience to take on a family ski outing and you have strength and beauty in one package.
Features may include:
- Riveted, .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated .080 bow and bottom
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Three-bank battery charger
- Bear® powder-coated 4” tubular steel tandem axle Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- Standard with brakes and LED lighting
- Two livewells bow (15 G) and stern (35 G) provides 50 gallons of fresh, aerated water. Stern livewell also includes bait bucket insert.
- The Captain’s command center features quality Faria® gauges including tach, trim, speedo, fuel and volt. Lowrance ® electronics as optional equipment.
- Port and starboard consoles feature “soft touch” vinyl, and large lockable boxes under both consoles add to the impressive amount of secure storage.
- The Angler V21 F features four deluxe high back suspension seats that can be moved around the boat when the fishing is on!