A popular all-season boat for the avid outdoorsman, the Guide V150 T features a three-piece riveted hull with full length keel, marine grade vinyl floor, aerated livewell and a large deck layout with lockable storage. Economical to buy and to use, this easy to launch model is the perfect companion for small lakes and streams.
Features may include:
- Riveted three-piece .064 gauge hull
- Painted urethane high-gloss color with enamel painted interior, unpainted bottom
- Precision fit, powder-coated 3” tubular steel trailer with 12” tires, tongue jack and windguides
- Switch panel includes Faria® fuel gauge, 12-volt outlet, rocker switches with master power, navigation lights, bilge and aerator.
- High back fishing seats provide all-day comfort.
- Bow deck has three large storage boxes, and a fishing seat pedestal base for the angler’s convenience.
- Marine grade vinyl decks furnish all anglers easy clean up, no matter the species caught.