G3 jet tunnel hull technology continues to lead the industry in performance and innovation. The console, positioned far forward of the usual location, provides proper weight distribution for shallow draft running. The 29” transom height raises the Yamaha Jet motor above the bottom of the boat, while the tunnel design directs water to the lower unit intake to provide the ultimate in shallow water performance.
Features may include:
- All-aluminum, all-welded .100 gauge hull
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Tuff Coat™ marine grade spray-in liner
- Bear® galvanized tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- Rugged aluminum console is set forward to aid shallow running. Grab rail and step to deck provide convenience on a fast paced fishing trip.
- Helm seat with flip-flop back. Console includes stainless steering wheel and grab rail, Yamaha controls and key switch.
- Double wide helm seat has an easy access 10″ X 29″ 19 gallon livewell.
- Lockable storage with compression latches flank a 17 gallon livewell.