Compare the new Sportsman 1610 bass boat against any other brand’s “entry level” bass boat and be prepared for jaw-dropping differences in size, fishing features and most of all, satisfaction. Consider first that this new “16” model adds 10″, making it nearly 17′ in length, with an impressive 92″ beam, as wide and stable as many larger bass boats.
Features may include:
- All-aluminum, all-welded .100 gauge hull
- Bear® powder-coated 3” tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- 13” radial tires with aluminum wheels
- Minn Kota® 55 Edge™, 12 volt, 45” shaft trolling motor
- Recessed trolling motor foot control with accessory tool slot and cup holder make for easy movement on the bow.
- The full-length front deck, with its beam of 92″, allows for freedom of movement with a lockable, extra-large storage box and organized rod locker.
- A spacious 15″ X 45″, 33 gallon livewell is located in the stern flanked by more tackle storage with two tackle boxes included.