The Sportsman 2100 was built for the challenge of finding and landing HUGE fish. The rugged durability of a .125 gauge hull, combined with the smooth riding performance of a 15 degree dead-rise hull design means you can take on big water with confidence. Make no mistake, the Sportsman 2100 is a serious fishing machine made for dedicated anglers fishing for the largest freshwater species.
Features may include:
- All-aluminum, all-welded .125 gauge hull
- Painted Mossy Oak® camo with Tuff Coat™ spray-in liner
- Bear®, aluminum dual axle Trail Guard® trailer w/ locking detachable tongue, space saving & security
- Standard w/ brakes and LED lighting
- Extra large lockable storage can handle plenty of bulky gear and necessities.
- Convenient bow trim location.
- Walk-through windshield furnishes maximum protection and provides storage for you and your passenger.
- Comfortable fold-down fishing seats are movable to bow or stern pedestal bases.