A rugged, yet refined, fishing machine, the Sportsman 2400 stands up to the demands of every angler who competes for a heavyweight catch. Even a quick look at the basics confirm, the Sportsman 2400 is no ordinary boat; up to 250 max horsepower on a wave-splitting 15 degree dead-rise hull, rugged Tuff Coat™ spray-in liner, 90 gallons of total livewell capacity, and 50 gallon fuel tank add up to serious on-water performance.
Features may include:
- All-aluminum, all-welded .125 gauge hull
- Painted high-gloss colors w/ custom graphics with Tuff Coat™ spray-in liner
- Bear® aluminum dual axle Trail Guard® trailer w/ locking detachable tongue, space saving & security
- Standard w/ brakes and LED lighting
- A standard 3-bank battery charger keeps you ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Control panel includes LED indicators for easy visibility and new USB ports for cell phone charging.
- Walk-through windshield furnishes maximum protection and provides storage for you and your passenger. The command center includes quality Faria® gauges, custom steering wheel, your choice of optional Lowrance® electronics with Yamaha controls and key switch.
- Optional wheel upgrade adds “a touch of class” to your total package.
- Comfortable fold-down fishing seats are moveable to bow and stern pedestal bases.
- Popular options confirm this total package as “best in class”, including 10’ Blade Series Power Pole® shallow water anchors, up to 36 volt Minn Kota® Ulterra® i-Pilot®, Lowrance® HDS Carbon electronics, and 6” hydraulic jack plate for enhanced performance from your dependable Yamaha SHO® motor.